3 Important Differences Between S Corps and C Corps

While S corps and C corps both offer liability protections and have other similarities, there are some significant differences you need to be aware of.

How to Apply For a Tax ID Number for Your New Business

When you start a new business or take over an existing one, you’ll need to obtain a Federal Tax ID Number, also known as an EIN. Here’s what to be aware of.