Join Our Team
Working at Credibly
Interested in joining our team? Credibly was named one of the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies for two years in a row in 2015 and 2016, and has since established itself as one of the leaders in commercial business ﬁnancing. We’re always on the lookout for the best and the brightest talent. Browse through some of our open positions above, and follow the links to apply.
Legal Assistant (Arizona)
Finance firm seeks legal assistant for full-time position. Applicant should be dependable, organized, and hard-working with 1-2 years of office experience. Duties will include printing of documents, data entry, telephone interaction, and assisting in the litigation process. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and be able to make independent, logical decisions. You should have strong keyboard/computer/internet and telephone skills, and be proficient in Microsoft Word, WordPerfect and Outlook.
- Manage incoming mail-Scan to system and forward to appropriate party
- Responsible for drafting bank garnishments and other post judgment related pleadings required thereafter
- Organize and calendar all deadlines related to each case
- Work closely with Associate Attorney to help manage caseload through post judgment remedies and outsourcing to in network attorneys
- Assist in-House Collection and Litigation department
- Negotiate settlement agreements with Clients after judgment is obtained.
The litigation resolution specialist position will report directly to the Senior Associate Attorney. They will be servicing, collecting, and negotiating resolution of our financial products that are in default with the contractual terms.
The account resolution specialist position will report directly to the Collections Manager. They will be servicing, collecting and negotiating the resolution of our products that are in default with the contractual terms.